I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Monday, January 4, 2010

1/04/2010 Am I failing at this already?

Oh, I'm doing everything wrong about this writing endeavor today.  I'm getting distracted and not doing anything I'm supposed to do.  Going to clean the garage instead.  What?  Okay so I'll make this a creative writing exercise.   I will visualize my characters as I sort junk into piles in the garage.  Pile One: Main Protagonist.  Pile Two:  Main Antagonist.  Pile Three:  What I probably should have put in pile one.

Oh, just do it already!

Oh, and my profile photo at the moment is from a childhood lesson learned or scarred depending on how you look at it.  I originally won an essay contest at the age of twelve and was going to be representing my school district in the state level, etc until it was discovered I went 100 words over the word limit.  All because I thought one and two letter words didn't count.  The brunette girl on the left is me.  Do I follow rules better now?  Hmmm, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!