I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Struggling...

I was fighting a virus which liked to toy with me in symptoms every other day.  Wednesday=bad, Thursday=good, Friday=bad, Saturday=started out good then went badly and Sunday the same as Saturday.  Monday was good and so far today is too.  I think we could be on a real upswing now.

I feel so disorganized!!!  My desk is horribly cluttered and crammed full of stuff.  Bills are not being prioritized.  If I don't do something soon I will miss a payment like last month and continue to feel bogged down by it all.

Intended to get decorations down and didn't.  Thought I would this weekend and felt too icky.  The goal is to get started on it today when I get back from sales calls before picking up Kate from school.  I need to get my stuff set up for work now.  I've been horrible with consistency in calls to current and future customers that I'm on the verge of being fired I think.  I have to bring in income somehow so if it's not sales, it's flying or something I can work around Kate's school schedule.  Thought about substitute teaching, but I dislike it so.  Can't believe I studied education in college.  What was I thinking?  It was all I could do to be enthusiastic in home schooling.  Kate made it worthwhile really.  At least when she would take my instruction.  Anyway, need to help out financially more than what I've been doing.

Regarding my writing endeavors, I think I may need to revise my page number goal for the writing project.  If I complete my weight loss Bible Study I'm working on first, it might not hit 300 pages.  I can't imagine my Bible study being at least 300 pages, but who knows.

I need to decide which writing project I'm going to focus on first.  Will it be the mostly fictionalized account of my grandmother's life, my weight loss Bible study, or something completely different?   I think I have more juice going into my Bible study than anything, but still feel compelled to write about the grandmother I never knew through both a fact and fictionalized account of her life.  Praying for direction and inspiration.  My goal is that God will be ultimately glorified through whatever I write and do.

Now it's time to gather my stuff together for work and a new Bible study I'm looking into today.  Better go for now.

Thanks for being there whoever you are.

-Karen

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a writer, but I can be an encourager! You go girl!
    I vote for the weight loss Bible study. I'll even volunteer to try it out!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barb! Thanks for the encouragement. What a super friend you are! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!