I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1/19/10 Made A Key Decision...

I've decided today to definitely pursue my Weight-Loss Bible Study over the Novel at this time.  I'm positive it's the right decision and I'm making headway already.  I will be going through this weight loss journey myself as I write it and utilize all the resources the Lord puts before me through His word and prayer.

Looking forward to this process and praying I will glorify Him all the way through it.

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!