I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Saturday, May 15, 2010

5/15/10 So Far So Good With The T-Tapp Challenge!

Today I decided to retake all my measurements that I submitted for the contest last week to see my progress.  To my joy I discovered I've lost anywhere from .25 to .75 inches in each area!  Yeah!  Double Yeah!  I still have a long way to go, but what a great start!  Just shows me the importance of exercise!  Here I was eating great, but without the movement of T-Tapp, etc, my fruit was limited.  Let's go team!

2 comments:

  1. I have been doing T-Tapp since 3/2/10 and to date I have lost 30". I am a firm believer and am so grateful to have found T-Tapp!
    Peg Viola
    Warren PA
    recordsclerk69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic Peg! Congratulations!!! I believe T-Tapp is one of the most effective exercise programs out there! I hope more folks will check T-Tapp out. I started T-Tapping a few years ago, but haven't remained consistent. Now that I've dealt with my diet and food issues, I'm more focused and really sticking with it. Keep up the great work! Here's to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!