I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Saturday, May 15, 2010

5/15/10 I Entered The T-Tapp Challenge!









As Teresa Tapp would say, "Yes you can!"  I signed up last week for the annual T-Tapp 60 Day challenge.  T-Tapp is this awesome regiment of exercises that Teresa Tapp, who worked in the physical therapy field, came up with.  According to the T-Tapp website:  "T-Tapp is a series of copyrighted, sequential movements designed to put the body in proper functional alignment. Its special sequence of comprehensive, compound muscle movement helps establish better alignment as well as increased strength and flexibility of the spine, better neuro-kinetic flow, lymphatic function, and increased metabolic rate. Its physical therapy approach to fitness makes it safe for those with shoulder, hip, knee, neck, and back concerns. Yet, it delivers a challenging workout for all fitness levels!"  http://www.t-tapp.com/faq/what-is-ttapp.html

So I've taken on this challenge with full abandon!  I've been doing the exercises nearly every day.  If I measured myself correctly this morning, I've already lost 3/4 of an inch around my waist in a week's time!  The challenge started officially on May 7th and ends on June 7th.  I've found that exercise is so important in addition to eating right whether you are trying to lose weight or just stay healthy.  Everything just works together so much better when you take care of your body like that.  It's amazing how my allergies are in check as well as my chronic hip, foot, back and neck pain.  Way to go Eat To  Live & T-Tapp!! 


                                                          "Yes You Can!"
                                                              (Teresa Tapp)
            For more info on T-Tapp, please go to http://www.t-tapp.com/




1 comment:

  1. YAY! I entered too. You ever on the T-Tapp forums? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!