I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Friday, March 19, 2010

3/19/10

I went through the motions a bit today catching up on things, going to the store, cleaning the house, preparing for company etc while Kate was out at a play date today.  My prayer time wasn't what I would have liked it to be, but I did take the time to talk with Him through out the day.  Now the day is done and I will regroup for another one tomorrow.  Did well with food today.  Actually went a little too long between breakfast and lunch I guess since I started getting the low blood sugar shakes as I walked into the grocery store.  Bought some V8 and went to work.  Didn't crave any sugar whatsoever today.  Didn't crave anything processed or bad for me for that matter.  Just out of curiosity, I checked my measurements this morning.  Although I only check a few areas like my waist, thighs,  hips, left forearm and left calf I've lost accumulatively nearly 2 inches in all those areas after just 3 days on this new path of eating, praying and studying the Word.  It looks like I've lost a few pounds too, but my scale is an old fashion kind that isn't very reliable so I may need to invest in a digital one.  However, I do not intend to keep physical tabs so much on weight, but on inches lost.  Inches are much more reliable and rewarding I find.

I'm working on other incentives and reward systems in this study that have nothing to do with food that I think will encourage and also help motivate people taking on this Bible study.

I'm so thankful the Lord is carrying me through this.  He is making this all possible!  Thank you Jesus!

It is clear that my family and I are under attack by the Evil One.  I covet your prayers of protection, strength and focus in Jesus Christ.

To God be all the glory!

-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!