I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4/06/10 Off To A Good Start Today..

While coming back from our daughter's school this morning, I listened to a great sermon on 1030 AM radio by John MacArthur.  It was very relative to what I'm studying in the Bible for this weight loss ministry.  It was just what I needed.   Thank you Lord!

I'm going back to the shop again today to continue painting the bathrooms.  I hope to get closer to finishing.  We'll see.   I already packed up a salad to share with Trip for lunch as well as some fruit and rice cake snacks.  Can't stay on the the computer writing too long today or I wont get out in time.  So far today I've had a yummy fruit smoothie and a rice cake.

Weigh-In:
Last night I ate a little meat which is what I've chosen to avoid completely.  I'm not beating myself up over it, but I'm taking ownership of the choice which doesn't help me toward my goal.  The culprit I ate was some of my daughters left-over sesame chicken.  Not only did it contain meat, but it was covered in batter, which I'm allergic to.  It's amazing how even knowing something will give me an allergic reaction doesn't keep me from eating it.  Not when I'm feeling the urge anyway.  I still haven't had any sugary desserts, candy etc, but I'm sure there was a little sugar in the sesame chicken sauce.  It was a little on the sweet side.  Hmmmm.   Praying for renewed strength and focus today!

I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!  Phil. 4:13

Well, that's it for now!

Satisfied in Christ,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!