I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26/10 Sugar-Free Fix And Exercise...

                                                        
Decided I would go for walks in the morning for starters and take it from there. I went with Trip before he went to work.  It was a great walk.  I didn't hurt afterward either.  Maybe eventually I'll jog a little and even lift some weights.  For now I will stick with the walking.

Had a monster of a salad today for lunch.  It had juicy cherry tomatoes I got from a friend, spinach, green leaf lettuce I got from the same friend plus onions and a little cheese with vinaigrette dressing.  My last bite of this monster sized salad had a little too much onion in it and I had a hankering for something sweet.  Of course there was nothing to be found that was sugar-free.  I wasn't about to blow it and eat sugar so I went to the grocery store and bought some sugar-free mousse, pudding and candy.  It tasted good too!  So much for self control, I didn't hold back and tried one of each.  I decided that the dulce de leche pudding was my favorite.

Weigh-in:

Breakfast:  Strawberry, mango, pinapple, rice milk smoothie
Lunch: Monster salad
Snack: 1 sugar-free pudding, 2 sugar-free mousses, 1 sugar-free candy, 3 pieces of cheese, 1 rice cake.
Dinner:  Three pieces of garlic rice bread with spaghetti sauce

Basically had a lot of mundane tasks to do today like typing, and making phone calls to work.  Glad to get all that done.   I have some more busy work to do tomorrow too.  I hope I get it all done!  Praying that all of the fruits of the spirit are abundant in me always!   "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control"  Galatians 5:22-23

Satisfied in Christ,
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!