I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4//6/10 Staying in the Zone...

I got more painting done today and will hopefully finish at least one of the bathrooms tomorrow Lord willing.

I wish I didn't feel so tired, but it was hard work.  I feel kinda old right now.  Wish I could take a nap or something.

Weigh-in:
I've eaten well today.  I'm in the zone so to speak!
I had too many of the small low sodium V-8s today!  Four in total.  Low in calories sure, but the sodium level  can kill ya if you keep drinkin' them!  HELLO!!!!!

Check this out, Kate and one of her car pool buddies ate a fruit roll-up on the way home from school and it smelled just like chinese food to me.  I'm seriously starting to fantasize about my next chinese meal.  Not good!  I get to stop making food into such a main event.  Eating is a necessary, but doesn't need to be a production.  Of course I will continue to plan meals for my family.  That gets to remain an important time when our family gathers around the table for dinner.   I also get to plan ahead for my personal meals too which helps keep me from impulsively grabbing anything when I'm hungry.

I enjoyed my salad and some corn on the cob with Trip at lunch today.  I had what was left of the salad later this afternoon.  Now the question is will I resist the urge to have chinese tonight?  Check back in next time to find out!  LOL!  I don't need to spend the money on it.  That's for sure!

Okay,  I've been on the computer long enough for now.

Peace,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!