I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me. Philippians 4:13

I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me.  Philippians 4:13
"Few souls understand what God would accomplish in them if they were to abandon themselves unreservedly to Him and if they were to allow His grace to mold them accordingly." Ignatius
My photo
North Carolina, United States

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4/07/10 Busy Day..

Busy day today.  Painted the bathrooms again this morning.  Went home to change clothes then went over to Kate's school to help with lunches and read to the class.  After that it was back to the shop to paint some more then back home in time for Kate's arrival from school.  Went to the store for a few things including an ice cream cake for Kate's little half birthday celebration.

Oh by the way I didn't get Chinese last night.  I opted for soup.  Today however in my flurry of activity I stopped by KFC for some veggies.  Gotta watch that stuff!  Other than that it's been a stellar food day.  Nothing exciting or major to report.

Pretty tired.   Gonna head for bed now.

Thank you for your continued prayers!

Satisfied in Christ,
-Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!